Join our Team
We are recruiting an experienced Service Engineer for our fast growing company in Oldham.
This is an opportunity within our company that needs a proven staff member who can deal with a wide range of work on site and off site. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Service and repair of electric powered trucks and lifting equipment
- Fault finding, diagnostics and damage assessment
- Assembling and testing electric vehicles and lifting equipment
- Working throughout the UK on customer’s sites
- Working to a time table and completing jobs on time and on budget
- You must have a background within service and repair, ideally in the automotive, hire or materials handling industry.
- You must be willing to learn and be well presented and professional in appearance.
- You must be willing to travel throughout the UK in this role and be willing to stay away up to 3-4 days a week.
Salary is flexible depending on the right individual. This is an excellent opportunity with a good earning potential
The role would suit an experienced person who has come from a busy environment. The ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative will be key. Organisation, attention to detail and a professional attitude is very important.
Who are ePowerTrucks?
ePowerTrucks is the electric vehicle division of Lift Safe Ltd. Established in 2000, we specialise in the sales, repair and service of electric trucks, electric vehicles, electric tugs and a wide range of electric utility vehicles.
ePowerTrucks has grown from year to year and has consistently improved its product offering of electric powered vehicles. We pride ourselves in the overall customer experience and strive to maintain our stringent standards we set for ourselves.