Join our Team
Electrical Biased Workshop/Field Service Technician
We are looking for an experienced Service Technician for our fast-growing company in Oldham.
This is an opportunity within our company for a professional Technician to join our team, you will be providing service and customer support during field and workshop visits to deliver the desired customer service experience.
You will be required to report to our service team with the following responsibilities:
- Service and repair of vast range of electric powered trucks and lifting equipment
- Advanced fault finding, diagnostics
- Provide timely and detailed service reports
- Follow all company’s procedures and protocols
- Van stock management
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- LOLER & Thorough examinations
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Proven field service experience
- Electrical Biased
- Extensive experience in Mechanical Engineering, Auto Electrical and Electrical Engineering including a wide range of other equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work away from home (Maximum of 3 Nights per week) if required
- Full and clean driving licence
- Technical degree or certification (Not Essential)
- Experience and knowledge of both AC and DC motors
Salary is negotiable depending on the right individual. This is an excellent opportunity with a good earning potential and potential for advancement.
The role would suit an experienced person who has come from a busy environment, such as the fork lift industry. The ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative will be key. Organisation, attention to detail and a professional attitude is very important. The candidate should live within a 30 minute commute of Oldham.
Lift Safe Ltd/ePowetrucks is a diverse privately held company based in Oldham. They specialise in the sale, service and hire of niche electric trucks and vehicles as well as specialist materials handling equipment. Established in 2000, Lift Safe is experiencing high levels of growth. They are currently looking to strengthen the service offering and increase their workplace productivity.